top of page

I need housing...

I don't have a home...

Please visit the   Associated Ministries Coordinated Entry   site if you are experiencing homelessness in Pierce County. 

Call   211   to access Coordinated Entry.

Lines open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday -- 11am to 3pm

I need help locating housing...

You can check out the sites below to find housing online:

  • Housing Search NW

  • Apartment Finder

  • Craigslist

  • Zillow

  • GoSection8

  • Shared Housing Services 

I need other services...

For other services (such as access to food, employment, clothing, health care & other supportive resources), you can call   South Sound 2-1-1   simply by dialing "211" on your phone.

You can also click the Shelter/Resource Links Guide down below to see other services:

bottom of page